1. LEGAL INFORMATION AND ACCEPTANCE
This Legal Notice regulates the use of the Internet portal service that 2MCreatives makes available to Internet users at the web addresses and www.2mcreatives.es.
Acceptance of this Legal Notice implies that the User knows its terms and agrees to comply with them. In no case does 2MCreatives guarantee the availability or future maintenance of the services accessible through the Portal. 2MCreatives can at any time decide the interruption, suspension or definitive cancellation of this Portal without thereby deriving any kind of compensation for the Users.
The information society services that 2MCreatives provides to Users through the Portal are free. All prices published on the Portal must include applicable taxes.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All the contents of the Portal, understood by these as merely illustrative the texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or sound content, as well as its graphic design and source codes, are the intellectual property of 2MCreatives , without being understood as assigned to the Users any of the exploitation rights recognized by the current regulations on intellectual property. Notwithstanding the foregoing, during the time that Users remain connected to the Portal, they may make use of said content to the extent necessary for browsing and only as long as said content is accessible in accordance with the rules provided in this Legal Notice. Once the User disconnects from our portal, they will not have any right to use the previous contents.
The brand, trade name or distinctive signs are owned by 2MCreatives, without it being understood that access to the Portal attributes to Users any rights over them.
3. CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE PORTAL
Portal Users are obliged to make correct use of the Portal in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice. The User who breaches the Law or this Legal Notice will respond to 2MCreatives for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of said obligation.
The use of the portal for harmful purposes of goods or that in any other way overload, damage or disable the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or computer products and applications (software) of 2MCreatives is expressly prohibited.
The users of the portal undertake to use the contents in accordance with the Law and this Legal Notice, as well as with the other conditions, regulations and instructions that may be applicable to certain services in accordance with the provisions of the clause 1.
With a merely illustrative character, Users must refrain from:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents except in cases authorized by law or expressly consented to by 2MCreatives.
- Reproduce or copy for private use the contents that may be considered as Software or Database in accordance with current legislation on intellectual property, as well as their public communication or making them available to third parties when these acts necessarily imply reproduction by part of the user or a third party.
- Extract and / or reuse all or a substantial part of the contents of the portal as well as the databases.
3.3. Data collection forms
Without prejudice to the provisions of clause 6 of this Legal Notice, the use of certain services or requests are subject to prior completion of the corresponding user registration.
All information provided by the user through the portal forms for the above purposes or any other must be truthful. For these purposes, the user guarantees the authenticity of all the data that he communicates and will keep the information provided perfectly updated so that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. In any case, the User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and for the damages caused to 2MCreatives or third parties due to the information provided.
Additionally, by filling in the forms, Users declare to be over 14 years of age.
3.4. Introduction of links to the Portal
Internet Users or Service Provider of the Information Society who want to introduce links from their own web pages to the Portal must comply with the conditions detailed below:
- The link will only link to the home page or main page of the Portal but it will not be able to reproduce it in any way (inline links, copy of the texts, graphics, etc).
- It will be prohibited in any case, in accordance with the applicable and current legislation at all times, to establish frames or frames of any kind that surround the Portal or allow the visualization of the contents through Internet addresses other than those of the Portal and, in any case, when they are viewed together with content outside the Portal in such a way that: (i) it produces, or may produce, error, confusion or deception in users about the true origin of the service or Contents; (ii) involves an act of unfair comparison or imitation; (iii) serves to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of 2MCreatives (iv) in any other way is prohibited by current legislation.
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement about 2MCreatives or the quality of the services it offers to users will be made from the page that introduces the link.
- The use of any word, graphic or mixed brand or any other distinctive sign of 2MCreatives is prohibited except in cases permitted by law or expressly authorized.
- The page that establishes the link must faithfully comply with the law and may not in any case have or link with its own content or that of third parties that: (i) is illegal, harmful or contrary to morals and good customs (pornographic, violent , racists, etc.); (ii) lead the user to the false conception that 2MCreatives subscribes or supports the ideas, statements or expressions, legal or illegal, of the sender.
4. EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
4.1. Quality of service
Access to the Portal does not imply any obligation on the part of 2MCreatives to guarantee the total absence of viruses or any other harmful computer element from third parties ("malware") while browsing. In any case, the User is responsible for the availability of adequate tools for the detection and disinfection of harmful computer programs.
2MCreatives is not responsible for the damages produced in the computer equipment of the Users or third parties by acts of third parties during the provision of the Portal service.
4.2. Service availability
Access to the Portal requires services and supplies from third parties, including transport through telecommunications networks whose reliability, quality, security, continuity and operation do not correspond to 2MCreatives. Consequently, the services provided through the Portal may be suspended, canceled or inaccessible, prior to or simultaneously with the provision of the Portal service without the need for prior notification from 2MCreatives.
2MCreatives will not be liable for damages of any kind caused to the user that cause failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that cause the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Portal service during the provision of the same or previously.
5. COMMUNICATION OF ILLICIT AND / OR INADEQUATE THIRD PARTY ACTIVITIES OR SERVICES
In the event that the User or any other Internet user becomes aware that the Linked Sites or any other third party service provided by 2MCreatives are illegal, degrading, violent or contrary to morality; You can contact 2MCreatives through the email address indicating the following points:
- Description of the facts that reveal the illegal or inappropriate nature of the Linked Site.
6. DATA PROTECTION
7. CUSTOMER SERVICE
If you have any questions, suggestions, claims or want to make any questions, contact 2MCreatives through the email